Salaried GP - Newham Transitional Practice 363-MRGP5063-A
We are looking to recruit to GP's to work within a multi-disciplinary primary healthcare team providing care to patients with no access to other GP's including the homeless, asylum seekers and undocumented migrants.
This is an exciting opportunity for dynamic individuals who have an interest in working with vulnerable groups including patients with mental health and substance misuse needs.
The Newham Transitional Practice is offering up to 5 sessions in Newham GP (including 1 admin. session) with flexible appointment times plus 2 sessions providing GP advice to inpatients within Hackney Mental Health Services.
The practice benefits from:
- EMIS Web
- ELFT has been named one of the HSJ Top 10 places to work in Healthcare, HSJ Provider Trust of the Year and as Outstanding by our Regulator, The Care Quality Commission (CQC) in 2018.
- High QOF Achiever
In return we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- No out of hours commitment required
- Indemnity Fees paid
- BMA approved Model Contract
- Annual and Study Leave Entitlement as per the agreed National Contract
- Excellent flexible working packages (sessions are negotiable)
- Great NHS discounts
East London NHS Foundation Trust's vision is to make a positive difference to people's lives.
We aim to achieve this by providing the highest quality mental health and community care to our local communities.
Achieving our vision means always staying true to our values and working together as a team with our patients, carers and partners.
We are always looking for ways to improve and deliver the highest quality services. Placing a high emphasis on research and innovation means we are constantly looking to find, and regularly implementing, new and better ways of treating people to help them keep healthy and well.
Our main priorities in delivering our vision and values are:
- To improve service user satisfaction
- To improve staff satisfaction
- To maintain financial viability
Come and help us deliver our vision.
For more information please contact Duncan Trathen via email at firstname.lastname@example.org