GP Partner / Salaried GP and A GP Consultant
2 exciting new positions focussed on coaching, supervising, and mentoring GP colleagues and AHP’s
A GP Partner / Salaried GP and A GP Consultant
WE ARE NOT YOUR TYPICAL PRACTICE
PMG is a 9 site Super Practice offering NHS (PMS Contract) and non-NHS healthcare to over 58,000 patients.
We think differently: We are strong believers that if you “look after your staff, they will look after your patients”.
We are Leaders; in healthcare locally, regionally and nationally.
We are award winning; our achievements include; Pioneers of Integrated care, Gold Standard Framework Palliative Care Accreditation, Digital Technology Pioneers
We excel in Clinical Education; and Training.
We are a Team; Our high achieving back office team support our clinical staff and multiple GP Practices throughout Yorkshire. Our high performing Prescribing Admin Team, pioneering in-house Mental Health, Complex Care and MSK teams are designed to support the working day of the GP and offer high quality patient care.
With 15 Partners, diverse and innovative opportunities arise, to enable a wide range of Primary Care roles. From working in Prison Medicine, School Health, Women’s Health, Dermatology, Prescribing, Research, Safeguarding, LMC engagement, CCG Roles and Training/Educational roles.
Each and every Partner has unique skills and we provide the opportunities to have specialist interests, in addition to supporting our team of Allied Health Professionals.
We value team work, having fun and embracing change and innovation.
- List size currently 58,800 pts in beautiful York.
- 15 GP Partners, 16 Salaried GPs
- Large multidisciplinary team including Advanced Nurse Practitioners,
- Urgent Care Practitioners, Physician Associates, MSK specialists and dedicated Complex Care, Integrated Care and Mental Health Teams
- 9 surgery sites
- Over 250 employees (Clinical, Admin, Reception, AHP dedicated teams to help you spend less time with admin and more time with patients)
- 100% QOF achievement for the last 5 years
- Wide range of additional and enhanced services
- Well established teaching and training practice, including Med
- Students, PAs, Nursing, GPRs and ACPs.
- Single SystmOne Clinical System
- Onsite 100 hour pharmacy at one of our sites.
Click the apply button to apply or 01904 721519 to arrange an informal phone call / meet & greet with our team to share how it looks and feels working in our team.