Salaried GP Locum
FLEXIBLE LOCUM / SALARIED GP REQUIRED / POTENTIAL PARTNERSHIP FOR FUTURE
An opportunity is available for an enthusiastic and motivated GP to join our friendly multi-disciplinary practice for up to 8 sessions per week/ flexible arrangement. Job shares considered.
We are a rapidly expanding and progressive practice with a patient population of 10,000. Our patients are predominantly young and diverse. The practice has been newly refurbished and is situated in a vibrant local area undergoing major regeneration.
Our clinical team consists of 5 WTE GPs, 3 nurses, a psychologist and a pharmacist.
The practice is engaged with Southwark CCG and local federation and actively participates in local development and improvement schemes. Involvement in practice service development is encouraged and welcomed.
- Opportunity to lead & develop clinical areas
- Special interests are encouraged
- Clinical support and mentor provided
- Regular clinical meetings
- Monthly protected learning time organised by Southwark CCG
- High QOF achievement
- Continuous improvement initiatives to minimise administrative workload
- Close proximity to Kings and Guys & St.Thomas’ hospitals
- Competitive and negotiable remuneration
Spanish language desired but not essential.
Start date by mutual agreement.
Informal enquiries & visits are welcome. Please send applications via email with your CV to the Practice Manager Rose Wilson via the apply button or phone on: 020 7358 4108.
Old Kent Road Surgery, 182-184, Old Kent Road, London SE1 5TY. Telephone: 020 7252 6272
Please visit our website www.oldkentroadsurgery.nhs.uk