General Practitioner Required for Video Consultations
Based in the UK and working remotely from a private environment suitable for consultations, typically in their home. We are expanding our team of GPs, to deliver quality care to a diverse client base. Enabling patients to access marketing leading, effective, safe and convenient virtual primary care advice. Fit private work for a global leader in virtual care, around your lifestyle and family commitments. Full Medical indemnity insurance provided.
Become part of the Teladoc Health mission in transforming how people access healthcare. Providing a new kind of healthcare experience, one with better convenience, outcomes and value.
- Responding to a diverse range of patients primary care concerns through multiple communication channels; video consultation, telephone and email
- Reporting to the UK & Ireland Medical Director
- Providing onward referral to other Teladoc services or external sources where appropriate
- Ensuring the principle of continuity of care is upheld in every patient interaction
- Using a safe, encrypted online service and bespoke consultation platform
- Adopting a patient first approach in everything that you do
- Updating and maintaining accurate patient records within the database during and following all patient interaction
- Working within a clinical governance framework designed to deliver safe, effective and patient lead care
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified General Practitioner with a minimum of 6 years’ experience post qualification
- Current GMC license with ongoing annual appraisal
- Active registration on the NHS performers list or equivalent body if in private practice
- Passionate, empathetic and caring towards patients
- Demonstrated track record in helping patients and willingness to go the extra mile to satisfy patient requirements
- Committed to providing high quality care with sound and safe clinical judgement
- Ability to listen and understand a patients individual needs and react appropriately and in a consultative, patient focussed way
- Additional languages desirable
- Previous Telemedicine experience desirable
About the Company
Teladoc Health is the global virtual care leader, offering the only comprehensive virtual care solution spanning telehealth, expert medical, and licensed platform services. Through our award-winning consumer experience brands we help millions of people around the world resolve their healthcare needs with confidence. Teladoc Health serves more than 10,000 clients including the world’s leading insurers, employers, hospitals and health systems. Together, we are continually modernising the healthcare experience and making high-quality healthcare a reality for more people and organizations around the world.
For further information please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 01273 958001
To apply, send your CV and covering letter by clicking the apply button.