Partner or Salaried GP
We are a small, friendly, well established training practice in York, committed to providing holistic patient-centred care to our population.
Due to the retirement of two part-time partners we are looking to recruit. Start date 1 October 2019, but prepared to be flexible for the right candidate.
We are happy to consider applications for partnership or salaried, and we can be flexible regarding number of sessions.
- List size 8100
- GMS practice based in York’s western suburb of Acomb, with a branch surgery at Copmanthorpe.
- Modern, purpose-built premises.
- Currently 6 partners, 1 full time, 5 part time, and 1 salaried doctor.
- Full nursing and support team including pharmacist and mental health practitioner.
- Training Practice within the York Vocational Training Scheme.
- Teaching Practice for Hull York Medical School, years 1, 2 and 5.
- (Voted Teaching Team of the Year 2017 by students)
- SystmOne Clinical System.
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave.
- No out of hours commitment but we do currently provide extended hours.
For all enquiries, informal visits and applications please contact Carol Bullock, Practice Manager, on 01904 794141, or click the apply button.
Closing date for applications 31 May 2019, interviews mid June.