NHS Golden Jubilee is looking for experienced, passionate and driven individuals who want to make a difference every day to join our Anaesthetic team.
Working as part of a world renowned healthcare organisation, you will use your expertise to deliver high volumes of planned patient care for patients across Scotland.
Forming a vital part of our innovative and fast paced organisation, this post is ideally suited to experienced consultants who will work well within a dynamic, energetic and forward thinking team.
As one of our valued Consultant Anaesthetists and a key member of Team Jubilee, you will:
- Use and enhance your existing skills in one of Europe’s largest elective Orthopaedics and revision centres, as well as across our General Surgery service.
- Be part of an efficient, effective and supportive team delivering person centred, safe and high quality care.
- Gain experience and benefit from our unique mix of planned care services.
- Benefit from flexible working patterns and on-call commitments for a better work/life balance.
- Work in our state of the art theatre complex within our newly built Surgical Centre.
- Have access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities.
- Have the opportunity to be involved in shaping our future services.
As a values based organisation, we support our staff with a fantastic range of benefits including flexible working, discounted gym membership and free access to a range of health and wellbeing support services.
Located on the banks of the historic River Clyde, the Golden Jubilee University National Hospital is situated just outside of Glasgow, a short journey from the City’s vibrant centre and the cultural hotspot of the West End.
If city life isn’t for you, the Hospital is also on the doorstep of Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park – the stunning gateway to Scotland’s legendary highlands – where you can enjoy the breath taking scenery and variety of fun outdoor activities.
With regular convenient transport links, access to a fantastic range of schools, higher education options, childcare support and all housing within easy reach of the Hospital, NHS Golden Jubilee is the perfect location for everyone.
If you think it sounds like you could be the next member of Team Jubilee, then we want to hear from you.
To find out more please click the Apply button.
Closing date: 14 January 2024