Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City
One of UAE’s largest hospitals, SSMC was established as part of the Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030 to elevate healthcare services in the Emirate. In November 2019, SEHA partnered with U.S. non-profit organization, Mayo Clinic, to establish a joint venture to operate SSMC. The world-class partnership reinforces SEHA’s vision for positioning Abu Dhabi as a global healthcare hub.
An integrated medical facility operated by Abu Dhabi Health Services Company (SEHA), the UAE’s largest healthcare network, in partnership with Mayo Clinic, a non-profit global leader in medical care, education and research, Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City (SSMC) provides patients with:
- World-class health care and medical services
- Cutting-edge facilities, technologies and diagnostics
The medical complex is a cornerstone of Abu Dhabi’s healthcare services which are aligned with global quality and safety standards to consolidate a new meaning for excellence.
Burn & Plastic Surgery Consultant Physician Position
The department of plastic and hand surgery provides microvascular, hand, reconstructive, burn and aesthetic surgery for patients with conditions arising from trauma, cancer, congenital deformity and burns.
Why choose SSMC?
At SSMC, our Model of Care puts the patient at the heart of our work. Our Critical Care Department’s collaborative and interdisciplinary approach to emergency care emphasizes on providing quality, state-of-the-art care to every one of our patients. People in critical condition require constant monitoring and vigilant observation, our advanced facilities and multidisciplinary team of compassionate experts create a solid environment to facilitate their improvement.
- The Consultant Physician is responsible for leading and supervising the delivery of high quality evidence-based care.
- Directs the clinical aspects of the section operations in line with clinical service need, best practice and current guidelines.
- Recommend service expansion or enhancement in line with the department and hospital mission
- Participates in the preparation of policies and procedures of the section
- Development and implementation of quality management system in collaboration with the chair of the department, quality officer and senior Supervisor of the section
- Monitors internal and external Quality Control and Assurance Programs of the section through establish methods of review, inspection and external accreditation
- Publish research papers and technical reports of the interesting findings.
- Participate in the education activities.
- MD Certificate
- Board, Fellowship, Master & Specialty certificate.
- Not less than 4 years’ experience in Microbiology as a consultant Physician.
Please if you are qualified and interested send your CV by clicking the Apply button.