Ravenswood Medical Practice is looking for a GP to join their busy practice on a salaried basis, possibly with a view to partnership. We are happy to consider applications from newly qualified GPs and are flexible over the number of sessions to be worked.
Our current clinical team comprises of 5 GP partners, 4 salaried GPs, 5 visiting clinicians/paramedics (who deal with the bulk of visit requests) and a large nursing team. We look forward to the successful applicant adding to our extensive pool of skills and to having ample opportunity for personal development.
About the Candidate
- All applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Fully qualified GP with GMC registration
- Annual appraisal and revalidation (when appropriate)
- Be on the NHSE medical performers list
Ravenswood Medical Practice is a GP training practice, with high QOF achievement and CQC rating of "good". You will be joining our large medical practice team consisting of 9 GPs, 5 paramedics, nursing team of 10, admin team and reception teams serving a population of approximately 15,000 patients. We are a friendly and forward-thinking PMS practice, enthusiastic about collaborative working across Ipswich and with patient care at the heart of what we do.
- Competitive remuneration package, with increments based on professional development
- Membership of the NHS pension scheme
- Excellent personal and professional support with training as appropriate
- Working in a modern, purpose-built facility with onsite car parking
- 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata) with enhancement for long service
- Refreshments provided
If you wish to know more about our practice please feel free to contact us to arrange an informal visit: Anita Burgess, Practice Manager by clicking the Apply button.