Calling all Consultants in Obstetrics and Gynaecology!
Contact us today to lodge your expression of interest
Multiple positions and locations across rural and regional New South Wales, Australia
Hunter New England Local Health District (HNELHD)
Escape the daily grind and come to work down under. Live by the beach or in the bush, it’s up to you!
- Provide world class care in world class facilities as part of a collaborative, and tiered networked service with committed professionals
- Live and work in amazing locations across our district
- The elusive life balance you’ve been looking for is yours for the taking with flexible work arrangements considered
HNELHD is entering a new era of O&G service delivery. We are committed to delivering quality women’s health and maternity care which is equitable, accessible and safe
- World class health care for all women and babies in New South Wales in world class facilities
- Provide women centred care working as part of a tiered network of maternity services
- Access to technology and a full range of specialist and subspecialist services
- A service always willing to consider new models of care and ways of doing things
- Manning Valley – shining like an Emerald on the NSW North Coast and cut by the double delta Manning River, the Manning Valley is a natural wonderland with spectacular ocean beaches, dramatic waterfalls and fertile farmland. Surf, swim, kayak or fish; or take a walk in a subtropical rainforest. If you’re an avid cook, fresh produce is a highlight of the region with local wines, oysters and farmers markets.
- Armidale – a picture-postcard university town is the main hub of the wildly beautiful New England High Country. With wide leafy streets and heritage architecture, the town itself is a delight, but add in world-class rock-climbing sites, a booming wine industry, a great regional gallery and four national parks, and you’ve got a destination where you’ll feel deeply connected to the land – and yourself.
- Tamworth - Renowned for its diversity and experiences, here a rural lifestyle is complimented by a thriving city experience. Located only 3 hours from coastal New South Wales and a quick 4 hour drive (or even faster flight) to Sydney, Tamworth is a place to enjoy all that nature has to offer, along with a great place to raise children and make long term friends. A range of educational, career, sporting and recreational activities are all here in this beautiful region.
Relocating to Australia
We know that packing up your family and moving to a new country can be daunting. That’s why we make sure you don’t have to do it alone. We have a friendly and dedicated team on the ground who will:
- Support your relocation
- Guide you through the specialist recognition and registration process
- Provide assistance with Immigration (initially a work visa with the option of permanent residency down the track)
- Orientate you to your new home
- Provide advice on educational opportunities for your kids. In fact we boast some of the best schools in the country – especially in Tamworth and Armidale!
- Provide advice on employment opportunities for your partner with a wide range of options across all sectors including the health, education, finance, agricultural and manufacturing sectors
For a confidential conversation about the roles please contact: Dr Andy Woods – District Medical Lead, Maternity and Gynaecology ph: +61 4 3496 2989 e: email@example.com
OR to obtain a copy of the position descriptions or if you would like to express your interest in the role please email your CV to:
Sally Jordan - Senior Medical Recruitment Consultant ph: +61 2 4985 3353 e: HNELHD-SnrMedRecruit@health.nsw.gov.au