Are you a Psychiatrist seeking a new professional challenge and a warmer climate? With winter coming, now is the time to consider a move to Australia.
We have opportunities to secure a rewarding new career as a Consultant Psychiatrist in a number of locations in Australia.
Positions available include Child and Adolescent Mental Health, CAMHS Eating Disorders, Older Adult, ADHD, Community, Inpatient, General Adult, Addiction Medicine, Forensics, Rehabilitation, Consultation Liaison and Older Adult positions.
- Earn up to AUD$500k (dependent upon experience and location)
- Relocation and accommodation assistance
- Commitment to ongoing professional development, including conference leave, in addition to annual leave and long service leave entitlements
- Flexible work/life balance
- Dynamic team environment
- Stunning locations
Applicants should be registered (or eligible for registration) as a specialist with the Medical Board of Australia and be a Fellow of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (FRANZCP) or equivalent as an overseas trained specialist who has completed their training in either the UK, Ireland, Canada, USA (ABPN certified) or New Zealand.
- 3 years Consultant/Specialist level work experience.
- A minimum of 6 months in a formal training post in Child and Adolescent psychiatry in your basic or advanced training (if not FRANZCP).
We have a dedicated Registration Team who seamlessly manage all aspects of your regulatory and temporary work visa applications after you accept a suitable job offer, at no cost to you. Our aim is to get you ready to start work within agreed timeframes and with minimal hassle to you or your new employer.
For more information about these positions and the amazing lifestyle on offer, please call Karen Prosser on +44 (0)7341 787 049 or email email@example.com