Salaried GP required in Balderton Primary Care Centre for 4-8 sessions per week - attractive remuneration package!
Balderton Primary Care Centre are looking for looking for experienced or newly qualified GPs (including those awaiting CCT) to join us.
Balderton Primary Care Centre is a well-established, CQC Good rated practice with an excellent reputation for patient care quality and strong multidisciplinary teamwork. We are part of a group of 6 surgeries in Nottinghamshire and our wider group of 66 practices across England.
Our GPs, patients and practice teams benefit from innovative tech and workflow management processes. This approach improves patient access and streamlines administrative tasks, freeing up GPs to focus on clinical work with the support of our highly-trained MDT. Our GP’s are supported by our Regional Medical Director, with further support from the Regional Operations Manager and Regional Nurse Manager.
Balderton Primary Care Centre has a strong and dedicated team built up of GP’s, two practice nurses, healthcare assistant, PCN pharmacist, practice manager, reception team leader and a reception/admin workforce. The site is further supported by PCN staff including a mental health worker, social prescriber, health & wellbeing coach, first contact physiotherapist and care co-ordinator.
An acute home visiting service is in place which takes away additional workload from the GP’s on site.
The premises are of a high standard within a modern and well maintained surgery with ample onsite parking and a pharmacy. The surgery is accessible via A46 Nottinghamshire, A1 Lincoln, & A17 Sleaford. Additional benefits include close proximity to the hospital, urgent care centre and local amenities are within walking distance. Clinics and services also onsite include vasectomy, minor surgery, community midwife, pain management, health & families team incorporating safeguarding children’s team. CAMHS are due to be on site in the near future. There is an active PPG supporting the surgery with community engagement.
Our GPs, patients and practice teams benefit from innovative tech and workflow management processes. This approach improves patient access and hugely streamlines administrative tasks, freeing up GPs to focus on clinical work with the support of highly-trained multi-disciplinary teams.
With mentorship, support, in-house learning and development, and multiple leadership opportunities, our GPs are encouraged to reach their true potential. We can support with a Tier 2 visa if required, subject to approval by the GMC and GP Performers List
We are committed to the next generation of GPs who will receive unrivalled support to grow and develop successful careers within the organisation.
You could be working with...
- A strong network that is in place to support GP development, providing opportunities for leadership roles in teaching, digital, research, innovation and more
- A wider MDT including pharmacists and physician associates with further support from a central digital clinical hub team
- A unique document management system EZ Doc, world class GP data management solution, EZ Analytics, and our leading patient online consultation app ‘Dr. iQ’.
Our fantastic package includes:
- £11,000 per session for newly qualified GPs
- Annual salary up to £118,000 per annum depending on experience
- Full indemnity cover
- NHS Pension 6 weeks annual leave & one-week study leave pro rata
- Low admin workload and home visiting rates
- Clear progression pathways with multiple leadership opportunities
- Support for SPIN fellowship applications
- Opportunity to undertake specialist areas such of LES or minor surgery
- Support with a Tier 2 visa if required, subject to approval by the GMC and GP Performers List
- Friendly, vibrant practice environment with twice weekly clinical meetings and an active social calendar
- Portfolio diversification opportunities including developing clinical and training specialist interests
- Full financial and practical support to become F2 supervisor/ GP Trainer with associated income benefits
- Exceptional benefits package
- Regular consultant-led GP education sessions.