Flexible working in Tonbridge, Kent
Would you like to work in a Practice recommended by 97% of our patients (Friends and Family test August 23) and where over 88% of our patients are seen within 2 weeks?
We strongly believe in continuity of care and support ongoing training.
Due to the retirement, we are seeking an enthusiastic, caring doctor to join us. We are ready to wait for the right candidate.
- List size 19,000 served by 6 partners, 3 salaried GPs and 1 retainer GP and a skilled nursing team
- Strong training practice culture: 3 current GP trainers, protected learning, opportunities to teach
- Emphasis on continuity of care with personal list system
- Clinical Pharmacist, Physician Associate and Social Prescriber support
- Dispensing branch surgery, Travel clinic, Family Planning Service, Minor Ops
- Exceptionally friendly, caring and supportive working atmosphere: protected daily coffee breaks, co-working
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave pro rata, educational meetings, Mentor support, BMA contract
- Social activities
- Competitive Salary
For an informal discussion about this job please click 'Reveal Phone Number' and give us a call for an information pack and/or informal visit.
To apply, please click Apply Now.
Closing date 31st October
Interviews 15th November