Staff Specialist Psychiatrist (Older Persons Mental Health Services)
Job Ad Reference: TV513738
Location: Townsville University Hospital
The Eligible medical practitioners who move to Queensland from an interstate or international jurisdiction to take up permanent employment may receive up to $20,000 (pro rata) incentive payments under the Queensland Health Workforce Attraction Scheme
Generous remuneration package value up to $522,648 p.a. comprising:
- Salary range of AU$7827.20 to $9924.00 p.f. (L18-L27)
- Annual leave with 17.5% loading
- 12.75% employer contribution to superannuation.
- Vocational Training Program assistance (if applicable).
- Salary Sacrificing Options may apply
The Mental Health Service Group are currently seeking to recruit a Staff Specialist Psychiatrist (Older Persons Mental Health Services) to their team on a permanent full-time basis.
- Qualifications in Psychiatry, recognised by the Royal Australian & New Zealand College of Psychiatrists, and current registration with/or eligibility for registration as a Specialist with the Medical Board of Australia.
- It is a mandatory requirement to be and to remain vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Proof of qualification and registration or membership (if applicable) with the appropriate registration authority or association.
- This is a Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) risk role: Hepatitis A/B, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, and Pertussis.
- Possession of class C drivers' licence.
- 6 month probation period.
- All employees of the Mental Health Service Group may be required to work in other areas of the service.
- Pre-employment checks will be conducted.
Please download the Role Description for future reference.
Informal enquiries are welcome, please contact Dr Kai Chen on (07) 4433 3049.
Or to apply, please click the Apply button.
Applications close on Sunday 22 October 2023.