The Swan Practice is a progressive multi-site training practice looking to recruit a GP who is committed to delivering high quality care to our patients in an enthusiastic and motivated manner.
We are offering the opportunity for a Salaried GP to join our incredibly friendly and dynamic practice working within an innovative and progressive team.
As a Salaried GP you will be working with;
- A dedicated same-day service team with visiting paramedics taking responsibility for all acute home visits
- Capped daily workload with no extras on routine clinical days and capped admin tasks
- Online clinical triage utilising AI via Klinik Healthcare Solutions and access to FedBucks Clinical Assessment Service when the practice is at capacity
- A wider MDT including pharmacists and a mental health practitioner
- A strong experienced training practice, including five trainers, supporting GP Trainees, GP Retainer, Nurse Associate and Nursing and Paramedic students.
We offer flexible working patterns as well as prioritising the health and wellbeing of our employees.
We offer employees a range of benefits, which include:
- Appraisal toolkit funded by the practice
- In-House Salaried GP Appraisal system
- Annual GP Update course, funded by the practice
- Indemnity fees paid pro rata
- 6 weeks’ annual leave and 1 week self-directed study leave (pro rata)
- A tiered pay scale for Salaried GPs, with increasing pay for taking on additional clinical and leadership roles
- GP Partner mentor provided for all Salaried GPs
- Happy to support the GP Fellowship or Retention Scheme
- Practice social committee with regular practice wide social events funded by the Partnership
As a practice, one of our key values, that we strive to achieve is the education and training of all our staff. Our goal is for everyone to experience a learning environment which recognises talent, encourages personal development, and support career progression. This include providing opportunitiesfor GPs to work within their special interests.
The Swan Practice is one of the largest practices in Buckinghamshire and serves the historic market town of Buckingham and surrounding villages.
Due to our practice size, we are a single practice Primary Care Network, The Swan Network. This enables us to make full use of multidisciplinary team working, which supports our vision of clinical delivery, to meet the needs of our patient population.
We welcome applications from experienced GPs, or GP ST3s (including those awaiting RCA results).
The Swan Practice is caring and progressive – striving to provide the highest quality person-centred-care enabled by teamwork, learning and innovation.
If you are interested in joining our team or arranging an informal visit please contact the Human Resources Manager, Julie Anderson, by clicking Apply Now.