About The RoleDemand the best for patients and expect the best for yourself.
Bring your specialist knowledge and experience of Ophthalmology to a more progressive and rewarding environment at our Practice Plus Group Hospital, Plymouth. One where, as part of a highly professional but friendly and compassionate team, you will get to provide both NHS and private patients with the very highest standards of care.
We are looking for a part-time Ophthalmologist to join our team to deliver excellent care and a range of ophthalmic procedures.
Applications from outside of the local area are welcome, there is a very generous relocation package available to support you.
About The CandidateWhat we’re looking for:
What you can expect in return:
- Current GMC specialist registration in Ophthalmology
- a high level of operative skill in high volume Phakoemulsification under topical anaesthesia, Occuloplastics , Glaucoma and Wet AMD
- Experience at Consultant level within the UK
- Committed to your own continuing medical education and professional development.
- Competitive salary plus performance related incentive scheme
- The support you need to grow in your role and continue your professional development including 10 days CPD per year
- Outstanding long-term career opportunities
- Mandatory training through our excellent in house education programme
- An extensive range of wellbeing and lifestyle benefits
About The Company
From ear, nose and throat treatments, to foot and ankle surgery, here at Practice Plus Group, the secondary care we provide is second to none. The consistently high CQC ratings our hospitals and surgical centres receive bear testimony to that. And our success is all down to the care, skill and commitment shown by our teams across the UK.
To apply for the role click on the link below.
If you have any questions contact email@example.com in our friendly resourcing team.
Join us to work in partnership with the NHS, delivering scheduled treatments to private and NHS patients. It’s a chance to be part of an agile and innovative healthcare company that’s determined to help our partners introduce new ideas and new ways of working. And it’s an opportunity to pursue a rewarding career as a key member of a caring team.
We will contact all shortlisted candidates but please note Practice Plus Group retain the right to remove the advert prior to the closing date if a suitable candidate is appointed. Our employment offers are subject to receipt of satisfactory pre-employment checks. At Practice Plus Group, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities. Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.