Are you a GP who is considering your next career move... why not consider Christchurch on New Zealand's South Island?
Christchurch is the largest city on the South Island. This vibrant and diverse city is known for it's historic architecture, art scene, beautiful parks, gardens and natural beauty and is also a thriving hub for education, research and innovation. Christchurch has a very diverse population and it is also rich in cultural heritage with strong connections to its Maori roots. Many view it as a gateway to some of New Zealand's top tourist destinations.
Head Medical is delighted to be working with a number of clinics in & around Christchurch. Each and every practice offer their own unique advantages but by far the biggest motivation for considering make the move is for a more relaxed, outdoor focused lifestyle. With it's friendly and welcoming culture, GP's very quickly feel right at home and relish in that highly sought after work-life balance.
So just what can New Zealand offer you professionally:
- No geographical restrictions on where you can work
- Flexible working patters - Most GP work a 4day week
- Average number of patients seen per day is around 20-25
- Salaries can range from $160k-$220k & a lower tax rate of 33%
- Opportunities in central Christchurch practices & also in surrounding suburbs
- Additional relocation support in the form of air fares, initial housing/car hire, lump sums of up to $10k
- Opportunities to explore & expand on any Special Interests you may have along with General Practice
If you like the sound of this and are keen to hear more, we have assisted many Doctors in making their dream move to New Zealand and would be delighted to discuss with you further in the strictest of confidence.
Don't delay.... Get in touch today
Also, we offer a referral scheme which provides you with a cash reward of £500 if you recommend a doctor that we go onto place so spread the word with your friends and colleagues.