This established 9 GP practice is seeking another Doctor to join their team in the city of Busselton, Western Australia.
- Relocation payment - $10k
- Upfront Payment – varies, but based on 38 consulting hours p/week, 46 weeks p.a. and 35% service fee would be approx. $20k for 2-year term Service Agreement, $40k for 3-year term Service Agreement
- Minimum guarantee of $150 p/hr for the first 3 months or reduced service fee of 30%
- 65% of billings
- Private billing
- Earn $300k plus
- Open Mon to Fri - 8am to 5pm, no weekends or evenings
They also offer:-
- A human approach to medicine
- Professional practice support, including practice managers, nurses and receptionists -
- Collegiate support - Corporate support such as marketing, finance, human resources and information technology
- Professional development opportunities - A range of clinical and professional programs, training and ongoing development, to support general practitioners and health professionals
- Clinical leadership team support - Clinical, appointment book and billing autonomy. Special interests are supported and encouraged
- Career progression opportunity in leadership and education
- Flexible contracts with autonomy on work hours
- Work-life balance We are as dedicated and passionate about supporting our local communities as you are, and this is demonstrated in the commitment they make to you as a Doctor
If Western Australia (WA) was a separate nation, it would be the world's 10th-largest, it's capital Perth is way out west in the Indian Ocean breeze under a near-permanent canopy of blue sky, there are superb beaches, global eats and booming small-bar and street-art scenes. Free from the pressures of congestion, pollution and population you would find some of the other capital cities, Perth offering all the benefits of a city with a more relaxed pace of live. Instead of heading east for their holidays many locals travel to Bali, Maldives, Singapore and Sri Lanka.
Busselton, is a popular coastal city located approximately 220 kilometers south of Perth. It is known for its beautiful beaches, relaxed lifestyle, and picturesque surrounding
It is home to one of the longest timber-piled jetties in the Southern Hemisphere, which stretches 1.8 kilometers into Geographe Bay. The bay offers crystal-clear waters and white sandy beaches, making it an ideal location for swimming, snorkeling, and other water activities. It is also surrounded by stunning natural landscapes, including the nearby Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park.
Busselton experiences a Mediterranean climate, characterized by warm summers and mild winters. Summers are typically dry, while winters can bring some rainfall. The mild climate allows for outdoor activities throughout the year. The city hosts various events and festivals throughout the year, including the popular Busselton Jetty Swim and the South West Craft Beer Festival. You'll find supermarkets, shops, restaurants, cafes, and other essential services within the city. It has several schools, both public and private, offering education from primary to secondary levels. There are also childcare centers and preschools. The city has a hospital, medical centers, and various healthcare services to meet residents' needs.
You will be well-connected to other parts of Western Australia. It has the Busselton-Margaret River Airport, offering regular flights to Perth. The city is also connected to Perth via road and rail, making it accessible for both commuting and travel purposes. It offers a relaxed coastal lifestyle with beautiful natural surroundings and a friendly community. It is an ideal destination for those seeking a quieter and more laid-back living environment while still being close to a city and a 45 minute drive to the stunning Margaret River region.
What Head Medical can do for you
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we understand that it can also be daunting and time consuming. We’re the UK's specialist in international medical recruitment and we‘ve helped many Doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle and we’ll talk through your plans and will get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we’ll manage the Medical Registration and Visa application process, and support you (and your family) with the relocation itself.