Cpl Healthcare is delighted to have partnered with a leading spinal surgery practice to recruit for a Consultant Adult Spinal Surgeon. There are currently 2 openings. The practice is going through unprecedented growth and is looking to expand in their Cork/Limerick and Dublin clinics.
This clinic which operates in partnership with a private hospital group provides comprehensive multidisciplinary care for spinal disorders. The successful candidate will work in full-time private practice delivering high quality spinal services and will be expected to practice at a high level and be dedicated to delivering high quality care. They will also be expected to contribute to the expansion of the service and attend satellite clinics and work within the multidisciplinary team. The post has full administrative and nursing support.
To be considered for the role, the following criteria must be met:
- Orthopaedic or Neurosurgical background
- At least 1 year of fellowship training in spinal surgery and ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience at consultant level.
- Specialist registration with the Irish Medical Council is essential. Candidates who have commenced this registration process may also be considered.
- Applications will also be considered from interested candidates who have not yet commenced the application for specialist registration but has completed specialist training in a recognized training programme in the EU or UK.
- International clinical experience and experience in robotics and/or navigational surgery is highly advantageous.
- High standard of English required.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland.
For further details, please contact Catherine Hoban in confidence on:
T: + 353 21 4626138