- Specialty Doctor (3 posts)
- Paediatrics and Neonates
- Lincoln County Hospital, Lincoln
- Medical and Dental Payscale
- 10 PA + PA's for on call
- This post attracts an on call supplement for week day, nights and weekend on calls.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic candidates, with MBChB, current full GMC registration and recent experience in Paediatrics and Neonatology at ST4 level and above.
- Fixed term for 12 months in first instance
Main duties of the job
The Paediatric service at Lincoln County Hospital consists of a Paediatric Assessment Unit, Inpatient Ward and Neonatal Unit. Outpatient clinics are run from a dedicated children's area in main Outpatients. This post is part of the tier 2 Middle Grade rota providing second on call cover for the Paediatric and Neonatal rotas at Lincoln County Hospital.United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust will assist new employees, who are eligible, with relocation expenses.
Lincoln Hospital is a thriving university city and with the opening of the new medical school, it provides all major specialties and a 24-hour major accident and emergency service
If you want to make a difference and be part of something new and exciting then we would love to hear from you so, what are you waiting for?!
Whats in it for you??
So, apart from being part of a team that puts patients at the heart of everything we do, and seeing lives improved by the treatments we give, youll also get the following:
- NHS Pension: A generous and flexible pension scheme with contributions from us as your employer.
- Annual Leave
- Flexible working & career breaks: Helping you match work and home life ask about reduced hours, compressed hours, flexible working, term-time only working, job sharing and unpaid leave.
- Bank working: The chance to work extra hours at enhanced rates and well pay you weekly ideal if your income needs a quick boost.
- Relocation packages: If a relocation package is offered for the role, you could qualify for expenses of up to 25% of your starting salary.
And theres more!!:
- Family & Childcare including on-site nurseries at Lincoln County Hospital and Pilgrim Hospital Boston, maternity, paternity, adoption & shared parental leave following a set period of employment.
- Health & Wellbeing including mindfulness, counselling, mental health first aid, health check MOTs, physiotherapy, eye tests.
- Learning & Development including Lincolnshire Talent Academy, leadership training, medical education, clinical education, Lincolnshire clinical research and GP speciality training programme.
- Discounts & Salary Sacrifice including Cycle2Work, car lease scheme, home electronics and wider wallet.
- Rewards & Recognition including staff awards, long service awards, retirement awards, examples of excellence and staff lottery.
What should you do next?
Have a look at the job description and if you like what you see then apply today. Dont miss this fantastic opportunity to work with a great team in a supportive environment within a great institution. your NHS needs you!!!
- Registration with GMC
- MRCPCH or equivalent
- DCH or equivalent
- Recent experience in Paediatrics and Neonatology at ST3 level and above
- Proficient with neonatal procedures
- Sufficient clinical experience 3 years or more in Paediatrics and Neonatology
- Up to date NLS and EPLS/APLS
- Teaching of junior medical staff and nurses
- Evidence of recently undertaken audits
- Able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and constructively within a MDT
- Ability to present oneself in organised and professional manner
- Able to show how contributed to service improvements
- Wishes to further career in paediatrics
Any attachments will be accessible after you click to apply.