Termination of Pregnancy (ToP) surgeons
Join one of the world’s leading providers of sexual and reproductive healthcare
Contract: Permanent or sessional
Salary: £100k - £113k (FTE) or £800-£1,200/day (sessional)
We’re proud to be a social enterprise, changing the world for the better. Our aim is simple: to empower clients to make the reproductive choices that are right for them.
We’re looking for talented, dedicated and compassionate ToP surgeons to join our growing UK team, providing safe, evidence-based abortion care.
You’ll need to be:
- competent to perform first and second trimester surgical abortion or committed to receiving comprehensive training to achieve competence
- able to work in a diverse and inclusive environment
- a clear communicator, with good IT skills
- organised and able to cope with busy surgical lists
- a member of the relevant colleges
As well as holding full GMC registration, with a licence to practice, some experience in sexual health, and general gynaecology would be ideal.
What we offer
With a network of established centres, we provide a supportive, flexible workplace, featuring nurse-led consultations and a healthier work-life balance.
How to apply
To find out more and get a full job description, please click the Apply button or email email@example.com