2024 Paediatric Emergency Fellow (55646)
Paediatric Emergency, Clayton Monash Medical Centre
• Monash Health is Victoria’s largest public health service
• Support academic, research, education, training & supervision
• The only health service ranked in LinkedIn Australia’s 2022 Top Companies List
An exciting opportunity exists for a PEM position with successful applicants spending 6 or 12 months in the department.
Paediatric Emergency Department
If you enjoy working in a supportive, dynamic, evolving environment, with a wide diversity of patients then Monash Medical Centre’s Paediatric Emergency Department is the place for you.
The new paediatric ED at Monash Medical Centre is co-located next to the Adult ED but staffed separately. We are the paediatric tertiary referral centre for south-eastern Victoria. Monash Children’s new hospital facilities opened in 2017, further establishing Monash Health as a leader in paediatric care. MMC is accredited for 12 months of PEM training.
Opportunity exists for rotations to Casey Hospital general paediatrics, PICU and RCH ED. Please note your interest in these roles in your cover letter when applying.
If you would like to see our new paediatric ED, visit here: https://twitter.com/9NewsMelb/status/1470631002284470275?s=20
Joint Paediatric ED Fellow Training Position
Positions are offered as fixed term appointments of 12 months duration commencing in February 2024. Applicants must hold current registration with AHPRA. Please submit your application through the Monash electronic applications system (eRecruit). If you would like more information before submitting your application, please contact Dr Adam West, Director Paediatric Emergency Medicine email@example.com +61408361937
You’re an independent, highly motivated trainee looking to work in a dynamic, well supervised environment.
What you need:
• Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
• Appropriate health professional tertiary qualifications
• Working with Children's Certificate
• Joint trainee with RACP and ACEM for Paediatric Emergency Medicine.
What we offer:
• Salary packaging
• Onsite discounted staff parking
• Discounted banking (BankVic)
• Onsite Gym
• Access to professional development courses and seminars
How to Apply
Applications will only be accepted via the Monash Health online Mercury System only.
To view the full position description and to APPLY NOW, click the Apply button