The Orchard Partnership
Salaried GP Vacancy
Package: Salary upon application and indemnity paid
Sessions: 6 sessions per week (job share considered) at The Old Orchard Surgery, Wilton.
The Orchard Partnership combines the best of traditional general practice with patient centred innovation. The Partnership comprises of 4 rural based surgeries in Southwest Wiltshire (Codford, Fovant, Wilton and Shrewton). We feel this model retains the continuity and professional satisfaction of a small practice environment whilst having all the benefits of working in a much larger organisation.
- Consistently achieve maximum QOF attainment
- Consistently high patient satisfaction in all areas in NHS GP annual survey
- Currently GP Consultation style. No phone triage
- Protected administration time built into clinical rotas
- 12,135 registered with the Partnership (4690 registered at The Old Orchard Surgery, Wilton)
- Great work life balance. Low patient to GP session ratio
- 8 GP partners, 6 salaried GPs, 6 practice nurses, 4 Health Care Assistants,
- A dispensary on all sites and co-located with community nurses, health visitors, community matron, social services, community midwives, podiatry, 2 care co-ordinators, 2 health and wellbeing coaches, first contact physio, frailty physio and a team of clinical pharmacists
- Protected Doctors meeting time
- CQC Good in all domains
- Nurse led chronic disease management
- SystmOne clinical system
- Member of Sarum West PCN
- Centralised administration team
- Registered Training Practice
If you want to work in safe, supportive, happy environment with longstanding, highly skilled and committed staff then please send your CV and covering letter to Managing Partner Jessica Holland by clicking the Apply button.
Closing date: Tuesday 30th March 2023.