Start date – June 2023 (with flexibility for the 6 month period to start later)
We welcome you to apply for this post in our friendly, high performing, well-organised training practice in City and Hackney. We are offering 4 sessions / week. We pride ourselves on being a sociable, friendly team, offering a supportive environment in order for us to provide the best possible care to our patients. We value and advocate the importance of work-life balance, have excellent GP retention whilst being able to offer on the day appointments to all patients who request them.
£14,100 / session / annum as a locum
- Each session will be 17 appointments, reduced to 16 appointments / session if you are in the first year of becoming a GP, with protected time allocated to a supervisor on a daily basis so you have someone you can go to with any queries. There are no additional task messages to contact patients at other times.
- 4 appointment blocks in the session for home visits, and double appointments for interpreters.
- Protected weekly admin time + protected proactive housebound visiting sessions
- Daily mid-morning break for tea / coffee / walk to a local café
- Daily lunchtime meetings for peer support and learning where we discuss our referrals and complex patients.
- Weekly Clinical and Practice meetings
- Regular mentoring with your named mentor
- The option to work in a shared space with other clinicians whilst doing phone consultations.
- Modern purpose built premises with great local cafes and shopping
- GP training and undergraduate teaching
- 4 partners and 10 salaried GP’s
- Advanced nurse practitioner, clinical pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, practice nurse and HCAs and access to First Contact Physiotherapists and a Wellbeing team through the PCN.
- Excellent clinical staff retention
- 12,000 patients
- EMIS Web paperless
- In-house minor surgery
- Dedicated clinical admin team to support clinicians – excellent QOF/enhanced service achievement
- Active role in local PCN, GP Confederation and CCG
- Private staff car park and staff safe cycle storage; close to bus and rail links;
Why not arrange a visit and a chat over a cuppa? Please email the deputy practice manager by clicking the Apply button so that we can set this up.