Are you an emerging medical doctor looking for the next step in your career in a unique and exciting overseas location?
Searson Buck Group is searching the globe for UK Trained Registrars & Specialists who have the desire to work for a healthcare system whom values the unique skills of the medical profession.
As a medical doctor in Australia, nowhere else in the world can an established or emerging doctor have the best of both worlds:
- A stimulating and varied scope of clinical work and;
- The ability to explore World Heritage areas, rugged coastlines and breathe some of the cleanest air in the world.
As a qualified doctor, you will need to be able to obtain General or Limited registration with the Medical Board of Australia. You will have strong communication skills and a genuine commitment to ensuring your patients receive the highest levels of clinical care and compassion.
- General or Limited registration with the Medical Board of Australia.
- Current Tasmanian Working with Children Registration (or the ability to gain registration).
You will also be willing to undergo pre-employment checks from your country of origin and/or residence. These checks will include:
- Conviction Checks (crimes of violence, sex-related offences, serious drug offences and crimes involving dishonesty).
- Identification Check.
- Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
How to apply
This is an opportunity to play a part in supporting and improving the lives of all Australians.
For more information please contact: Narelle on (email@example.com) or Nick (firstname.lastname@example.org) or please call +61 3 6223 3055.
All applications must provide a resume and cover letter highlighting your experience and the discipline you are seeking.
Applications close 30th July 2023