Ang Mo Kio - Thye Hua Kwan Hospital is a leading patient-centric community hospital providing rehabilitative and sub-acute care in Singapore. Our multi-disciplinary healthcare team develops a personalised and comprehensive programme for each patient to enhance their recovery. Our aim is to help patients achieve good clinical outcomes and assist them in their integration back into society after discharge.
To serve our patients and their families in their journey back to the community through passion with action.
To heal, rehabilitate, empower and inspire hope amongst our patients and their families through the provision of quality care in an environment of continuous learning and growth.
To be a helping hand to the underprivileged and ‘those who need help’.
You will provide first-line clinical coverage, handle more complex cases with the supervision of senior doctors, and guide the junior doctors accordingly. You will assist with ward rounds and provide medical consultation, perform ward procedures, stay-in night duties, and other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- Possess a basic medical degree or postgraduate qualification that is registrable with the Singapore Medical Council (https://www.healthprofessionals.gov.sg/smc)
- Eligible for Conditional or Full registration with the Singapore Medical Council
- Possess at least 3 years of post housemanship working experience as a medical officer (or equivalent) in the relevant discipline
- In active clinical practice
- A team player with a passion to care for the elderly
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Interest in geriatric medicine, rehabilitation medicine or family medicine would be advantageous
Interested applicants may submit your full resume by clicking the Apply button.