Salaried GP required in Southglade Medical Practice for 4-8 sessions per week - attractive remuneration package!
Southglade Medical Practice are looking for looking for experienced or newly qualified GPs (including those awaiting CCT) to join us.
Southglade Medical Practice provides its services from a modern and well-maintained building with spacious clinical rooms. The practice has free parking available and is accessible via J26 on M1 in Nottingham, then A610 following A6002 to Bestwood.
The practice is within close proximity to several pharmacies, the two local hospitals, urgent care centres and many other local amenities. In addition, the park on which the practice is based, is also home to the local Access Centre whose midwives often provide care from our practice.
Southglade Medical Practice provides the following services to almost 5,000 patients: maternity and midwifery services, family planning, treatment of disease, disorder or injury, surgical procedures, and diagnostic and screening procedures. As our population grows, so do the services which we provide and have a team of efficient and experienced clinicians to ensure safety and expansion including a GP Clinical and Safeguarding Lead who specialises in contraception, the Lead Practice Nurse who specialises in diabetes, Healthcare Assistant, PCN Pharmacist and Pharmacy Technician and Reception Administrative team.
Our GPs, patients and practice teams benefit from innovative tech and workflow management processes. This approach improves patient access and hugely streamlines administrative tasks, freeing up GPs to focus on clinical work with the support of highly-trained multi-disciplinary teams.
With mentorship, support, in-house learning and development, and multiple leadership opportunities, our GPs are encouraged to reach their true potential. We can support with a Tier 2 visa if required, subject to approval by the GMC and GP Performers List
We are committed to the next generation of GPs who will receive unrivalled support to grow and develop successful careers within the organisation.
You could be working with...
- A strong network that is in place to support GP development, providing opportunities for leadership roles in teaching, digital, research, innovation and more
- A wider MDT including pharmacists and physician associates with further support from a central digital clinical hub team
- A unique document management system EZ Doc, world class GP data management solution, EZ Analytics, and our leading patient online consultation app ‘Dr. iQ’.
Our fantastic package includes:
- £11,000 per session for newly qualified GPs
- Annual salary up to £118,000 per annum depending on experience
- Full indemnity cover
- NHS Pension 6 weeks annual leave & one-week study leave pro rata
- Low admin workload and home visiting rates
- Clear progression pathways with multiple leadership opportunities
- Support for SPIN fellowship applications
- Opportunity to undertake specialist areas such of LES or minor surgery
- Support with a Tier 2 visa if required, subject to approval by the GMC and GP Performers List
- Friendly, vibrant practice environment with twice weekly clinical meetings and an active social calendar
- Portfolio diversification opportunities including developing clinical and training specialist interests
- Full financial and practical support to become F2 supervisor/ GP Trainer with associated income benefits
- Exceptional benefits package
- Regular consultant-led GP education sessions.