As a large training practice we understand the need for time to consolidate and the transition from GP Registrar to Sessional GP.
All GPs have an induction period to get to know the Practice.
All Salaried GPs have a GP Mentor in the Practice.
We have a large supportive team so you never feel alone.
Majority of the time based on one site for continuity.
Morning Huddles and Coffee Breaks encourage team ethos.
We have Usual GP lists to encourage continuity – but internally cover on days when not in practice.
We have sites in Ivybridge and Plympton with a suburban population.
- 6 weeks Annual Leave (Pro-rata)
- 1 Week Study Leave. (Pro-rata) To aid GP (and reduce) workload we have in the practice:
- Designated Urgent Care Team of Paramedics and Nurse Practitioners to support Duty Team.
- Pharmacy Team to address medicines management and reduce GP Workload.
- Social Prescribers.
- First Contact Physiotherapists.
- MSK Clinics with GPwSI
- Well Woman Clinics.
We are working as a PCN with the Western System focussed on Safe Working.
As a Practice we are Tier 2 Sponsors and can sponsor applications for International Medical Graduate GPs.
We are an innovative practice and are happy to look at new ways of working.
For further information and to apply, please contact us by clicking the Apply button.