General Practitioner - Mitchison Road Surgery
- AT Medics
- 2 Mitchison Road, London, N1 3NG
- Up to £118,000 per annum
- Closing date
- 27 Apr 2023
- General Practice, GP (salaried)
Salaried GP required at Mitchison Road Surgery - Salary up to £118,000 per annum
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Fed up of responsibilities of partnership but want to retain autonomy?
Tired of locumming but don’t fancy all the admin of a salaried job?
Struggling to retain your work life balance in your current role?
Mitchison Road Surgery is a different type of practice. We are a genuinely friendly and supportive environment. Our GPs have a good work life balance with flexible working patterns - we have no duty doctor sessions.
We have extremely low work flow achieved through innovative supportive processes and the wider MDT team - our pharmacists do the majority of prescriptions, and the majority of documents are managed safely by administrative team.
We offer all of the standard benefits of other practices, but with the addition of:
- Higher remuneration package
- Private healthcare
- Opportunity and support to diversify, become a trainer and progress within the organisation.
We do all this and still achieve amongst the highest standards of care and constant quality improvement.
So come a work for a thriving, social general practice and help reverse the trend in primary care!
You could be working with...
- A strong network that is in place to support GP development, providing opportunities for leadership roles in teaching, digital, research, innovation and more.
- A wider MDT including pharmacists and physician associates with further support from a central digital clinical hub team.
- A unique document management system EZ Doc, world class GP data management solution, EZ Analytics, and our leading patient online consultation app ‘Dr. iQ’.
Our fantastic package includes:
- £11,000 per session for newly qualified GPs.
- Annual salary up to £118,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Full indemnity cover with NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave & one-week study leave pro rata.
- Low admin workload and home visiting rates.
- Clear progression pathways with multiple leadership opportunities.
- Support for SPIN fellowship applications.
- Friendly, vibrant practice environment with twice weekly clinical meetings and an active social calendar.
- Portfolio diversification opportunities including developing clinical and training specialist interests.
- Full financial and practical support to become F2 supervisor/ GP Trainer with associated income benefits.
- Exceptional benefits package including private medical insurance.
- Regular consultant-led GP education sessions.
We are committed to the next generation of GPs who will receive unrivalled support to grow and develop successful careers within the organisation.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert