GP Clinical Lead - Falmouth Road
- Operose Health/AT Medics
- 78 Falmouth Road, London, SE1 4JW
- Up to £126,000 per annum
- Closing date
- 24 Apr 2023
- General Practice, GP (salaried)
- Full Time, Part Time
Lead GP required at Falmouth Road Group Practice
Falmouth Road Group Practice have an exciting opportunity for a Lead General Practitioner.
The Clinical Lead GP will report to the Regional GP Director and be responsible for leading and managing the practice to improve performance in partnership with the Practice Manager. They will have responsibility for overall practice performance to deliver care in line with contracted values, locally and Nationally Enhanced Schemes. They will also be expected to attend and represent AT Medics in locality and GP Federation meetings on behalf of the practice.
The Clinical Lead GP Lead role includes:
- Working in partnership with the practice manager to attain all CQC, local and contracted requirements
- Working in partnership with the wider corporate team to promote and deliver best practice care.
- Development and line management of Clinicians within the practice, including GP’s, nurses, pharmacists and AHPs.
- Recruit team members using AT Medics recruitment support, in line with budgets and establishment.
- Ensuring that SEAs and incidents are appropriately investigated and fed back, and establishing a strong safety culture.
- Thinking innovatively about the future, and how to provide care in the context of the GP Forward View and 10 Year Plan.
The Clinical Lead will be expected to work flexibly in providing leadership duties including (but not limited to) their management session.
The post holder will take part in leading on key disease areas (monitoring trends in the Quality and Outcomes Framework, Diabetes 8 Care Processes and Triple Target control, immunisation uptake, screening uptake, local KPIs, staff training and prescribing) and assist in developing appropriate healthcare services for a diverse, patient list (NHS Choices and GP Patient Survey, patient participation and health promotion).
Closely supported by the clinical and management teams the post holder will act as the Clinical Lead within the practice but will also be part of a larger clinical team across a network of practices. The role will be at the forefront of delivering an innovative model of primary care service provision operating in partnership with other local practices offering integrated primary care services.
There is a fantastic package on offer including:
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Excellent working environment with unique levels of support to GPs
- Portfolio diversification opportunities including hubs, triage, teaching and education, digital platform remote consultation
- 6 weeks annual leave & one-week study leave pro rata
- Full MPS indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
- Full financial and practical support to become F2 supervisor/ GP Trainer
- GP Trainer Income
- Opportunity to develop medical student teaching and other specialist interests
- BUPA private health insurance(depending on number of sessions)
- Enhanced ill health cover
- Active practice social calendar
- Benefits package and 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular in-house clinical training/learning sessions and workshops
At Operose Health we are experts in working with complex health systems to transform quality of care and patient experience through our primary care, mental health and community services. Our ambition to improve the health and wellbeing of our patients is significant. We believe in working hard to achieve our goals and our name Operose Health was chosen to reflect our focus on making an effort and taking care in everything we do.
Watch the video below to head from our Clinical Lead, Dr Mike Nosa-Ehima
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert