LONG FURLONG MEDICAL CENTRE
PARTNER/SALARIED GP (6-8 sessions)
Due to retirement, we are looking for a partner/salaried GP for 6-8 sessions a week. This is an exciting opportunity to be actively involved in all aspects of general practice.
We have lovely purpose built premises in northern Abingdon; an historic market town on the River Thames set in rural Oxfordshire with excellent local schools.
Our patients are cared for by a friendly supportive team of 4 Partners, 3 salaried GPs, 4 PNs, 3 HCAs, 1 Clinical Pharmacist, 1 Paramedic Practitioner, 1 Social Prescriber, home visiting service and 14 admin/support staff. As a team we make time to have coffee together to discuss cases and enjoy social chat over lunch.
- 9700+ patients – predominately young with low deprivation.
- EMIS web
- High QOF achievement
- Teaching practice
- Special interests and career development supported
- Excellent patient feedback
- Independent pharmacy attached
- CQC rated good
If you would like to be part of our team, please send your CV and covering letter to: Debbie Major, Practice Manager via the Apply click button. Tel: by clicking the Reveal Telephone Number.
- Informal visits are welcome
- Successful candidate may be eligible for the New to Partnership Payment Scheme