- Compass House Medical Centre (Brixham)
- Brixham, Devon
- Closing date
- 22 Mar 2023
- General Practice, GP (salaried)
- Contract Type
Would you like to work in a forward-thinking, high-performing GP Surgery with an Outstanding CQC rating? Compass House Medical Centres have an exciting opportunity for a new list holding Salaried GP. We are based in a purpose-built Practice overlooking the sea in the fishing town of Brixham, with a growing list size of 14,800 patients
You will be joining an expanding, supportive and friendly multi-disciplined team, which includes GPs, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists, a Paramedic and Social Prescribers. We also have a branch site in the neighbouring village of Galmpton and have just opened a newly, renovated wing at Brixham Hospital.
Join the Compass Family and you will be benefit from:
• £10,500+ per session + BMA model contract
• Ideally working Tues & Thursday, but some flexibility
• 6 weeks' holiday and 1 week's study leave
• Laptop provided for flexibility if required.
• Assigned mentor 6 months+ and bi-weekly clinical and practice meetings
• Professional Medical top up Indemnity with MDDUS
Please contact our Management Partner, Stephanie Tedstone (firstname.lastname@example.org or 01803 881201), or Dr James Gunning (email@example.com).
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert