Culverhay Surgery, Join our team as a Salaried GP.
Culverhay Surgery are looking for a dynamic and forward-thinking GP to join our established and supportive team. We are located on the edge of the beautiful Cotswolds, based over 3 sites in the Wotton Under Edge area of Gloucestershire. This means we are easily accessible from Bristol, Bath, Gloucester, and Cheltenham. We are seeking a GP to mainly work from our Frampton upon Severn site although some work across all sites may be required. Our sites are fully integrated with staff working jointly across sites, so you will always be supported.
Our team consists of 3 partners (1 Practice Manager partner), 10 salaried GPs, a full skill mix of nurses (including 2 nurse prescribers), senior clinical pharmacist, pharmacy technicians, frailty care co-ordinators, social prescriber, and practice counsellors. Not forgetting our fantastic reception and admin teams, who work very hard to minimise the administrative burden for the clinical team.
- 4-8 sessions/week, although we are happy to discuss flexible options
- Salary negotiable based on experience but starting at £9,600*/session for newly qualified GPs (*reviewed within first year)
- Protected admin slots
- A generous CPD bursary of up to £5,000 to develop an interest in frailty, working in conjunction with our frailty team
- Newly qualified GPs very much welcomed, and we would support you to join the local GP Fellowship scheme. Full details of the opportunity including mentoring, coaching, peer support, educational events, and funded project time, can be found at Gloucestershire Spark GP
- Friendly practice with an ethos based around continuity of care and great team working
- Morning coffee breaks as a team and regular clinical meetings to support continuing professional development
- Work life balance is very important to us to maintain the health and wellbeing of all our valued staff, including peer support and mentoring and lots of social gatherings outside of work
- We have recently been granted Tier-2 visa sponsoring status
- Low home visiting rate
- Pharmacy team to support prescription management
- Training practice with 3 GP trainers. In addition to GP trainees we also support medical and nursing students and there would be the opportunity for the successful applicant to get involved in teaching if this is an area of interest
- Defence union subscription is paid by the practice.
We would love to hear from you
For an informal chat please contact either: Caroline Pearmain, Managing
Partner - 01453 843893 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Richard Probert, GP Partner - Richard.email@example.com
Dr James Gough, GP Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
View the full advert here.
Click the Apply button to apply.