- Malling Health
- Dudley, West Midlands
- up to £125,000 Neg
- Closing date
- 31 Mar 2023
- General Practice, GP (principal / partner), GP (salaried)
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Responsible to: Regional Lead GP
Location/Base: Dudley UTC
Hours per Week: 40 (32 hours clinical / 8 hours management)
Annual Leave: 30 days + 8 bank holidays
Study Leave: 1 week
NHS Pension Scheme
Main duties of the job
This is a new role and part of our strategy to ensure our services are fully supported at all levels.
As the post holder you will be a dedicated GP who clinically oversees Dudley within the Malling Health West Midlands Urgent care and OOH Portfolio.
You will work directly with the Dudley Service Manager, Clinical Lead and the Dudley team. The post holder will work closely with the West Midlands Clinical Chair and Director of Operations and have links with the Malling Health Chief Medical Officer to ensure quality outcomes are met.
You will be expected to provide evidence based clinical care to all patients who attend the service
and undertake duties consistent with it, including but not limited to:
- Face to face consultations
- Provide advice to other clinical colleagues
- Support the service in achieving Key Performance Indicators in line with national standards
- Involved in site level clinical management
- Clinical Governance and auditing
- Clinical management of the clinicians working in the service
- Support and work with the lead nurse and service manager around in day-to-day operations
- Attend regular and ad-hoc meetings with commissioners and stakeholders
- Support with the investigation and response to complaints and incidents
- Promote innovation to make a difference to the service and to patient experience
Who we are …
Malling Health (UK) Limited are a network of over 25 primary care sites across the UK, including GP Practices, Walk-In Centres, and Urgent Care Centres offering APMS contracts. Our centres provide traditional GP led services for walk in patients. Our philosophy is to provide a friendly, supportive place to work and to encourage innovation with the aim of delivering high quality care to our patients.
All employees of Malling Health must understand and actively participate in Safeguarding, Health and Safety, Data Security and Protection and Equality and Diversity Policies and Procedures to ensure that people who use our services, other employees and stakeholders are safe and respected. Each employee must take joint responsibility with their line manager for their own personal and professional development at work.
Any offers of employment are subject to pre-employment checks, and these include DBS Disclosure,
References and Social Media checks
Please contact us now to be part of our dedicated team!
Email the Clinical Director by clicking the apply button for further details.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert