Primary Care GP
- Integrated Care 24 Ltd
- East Sussex
- Closing date
- 22 Mar 2023
- General Practice, Special appointments
- Part Time
Primary Care GP Opportunity in East Sussex
Are you an innovative General Practitioner looking to work differently? Do you want to join a team that prioritises mutual support? Do you want to be able to manage your workload and still leave on time? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Herstmonceux Integrative Health Centre is a well-established training practice in rural East Sussex, working in partnership with IC24, a social enterprise organisation and leading provider of urgent care in the South East.
Based at our unique, purpose built, eco-surgery, we have a list size of 5,500 patients and are committed to delivering high quality, integrated primary care to support our patients to live their lives to the full. We are looking for a salaried clinician to join our well established and experienced, multi-professional team which includes Care Co-ordinator, Social Prescriber, Mental Health Practitioners and ANPs.
We are in the processes of transferring the bulk of clinical administration to a fully engaged team off site. This will allow for a predictable, realistic working day.
This is an exciting time to join our friendly, innovative and supportive team to help us drive change in general practice, through new delivery models. Our aim is to ensure sustainability and provide a thriving work environment with empowered teams.
What’s in it for you?
- 4-6 sessions per week in primary care
- A salary of up to £120,000 per annum (pro rata)
- Indemnity and GMC costs included (pro rata)
- Regular clinical meetings
- Peer support and mentoring
- Development as an educator encouraged
- Option for additional urgent care work (including virtual shifts) as part of a potential portfolio role
- Contract fully compliant with BMA Standard Contract
- Additional annual leave above statutory minimum based on service
- NHS Pension Scheme eligibility
- Wide range of development opportunities
- Free 24/7 independent counselling service
- Free membership to our reward and discount platform
- Access to Blue Light Card and other NHS Discount Schemes
For an informal discussion and further information about this post, please contact Dr John Simmons, GP HIHC, or Dr David Supple, Director of Primary Care and Education at IC24. Email: John.Simmons@nhs.net or David.Supple@ic24.nhs.uk
Due to the nature of this position, employment is subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK, completion of a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and two references.
For a job description and person specification please click here.
We celebrate brave ideas and brave people.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all people and we particularly encourage applications from ethnic minorities, applicants with a disability and those from other under-represented groups.
If you would like to discuss any reasonable adjustments before applying or would like an accessible version of any recruitment documents, please contact the recruitment team on email@example.com.
To apply, please click the apply button.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert