- Singapore National Eye Centre
- Singapore (SG)
- Closing date
- 11 Mar 2023
- Hospital, International, Ophthalmology
Singapore National Eye Centre (SNEC) is the designated national centre for ophthalmology within Singapore’s public sector healthcare network, with a faculty of close to 90 ophthalmologists and more than 800 staff. SNEC spearheads and coordinates the provision of specialised ophthalmological services with emphasis on quality education and research.
SNEC manages more than 330,000 patient visits and performs over 35,000 surgeries and laser procedures annually. The Centre offers a full spectrum of subspecialties addressing every part of the eye – Cataract, Corneal & External Eye Disease, Cataract & Comprehensive Ophthalmology, Glaucoma, Neuro-ophthalmology, Ocular Inflammation & Immunology, Oculoplastic, Paediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus, Refractive Surgery, Surgical and Medical Retina.
SNEC invites suitably qualified applicants who are passionate and patient-focused to join our team in the following departments:
- Cataract & Comprehensive Ophthalmology
- Ocular Inflammation & Immunology, with opportunities for Medical Retina work
You will work at one or more of our regional satellite sites, including the Changi General Hospital (CGH), Sengkang General Hospital (SKH) and/or new satellite location(s), with opportunities in the SNEC main campus for tertiary subspecialty work, as well as conducting research and education activities.
- A basic Medical Degree and a post-graduate qualification in Ophthalmology (e.g. MMed, FRCOphth) which is registrable with the Singapore Medical Council*
- Completed a recognised advanced specialist training programme in Ophthalmology and eligible to be accepted for accreditation by the Specialist Accreditation Board (SAB), Ministry of Health, and specialist registration with the Singapore Medical Council
- Strong teaching and research abilities with a track record of publications is beneficial
*please refer to SMC’s website at www.smc.gov.sg
You can be assured of a fulfilling and challenging career in a vibrant academic medical centre. Successful candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package.
To apply, please email your detailed Curriculum Vitae by clicking the apply button.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
Application closing date: 3 weeks upon publication
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified.)
Please visit SNEC’s at www.snec.com.sg for more information.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert