Rural GP Position
- Lochgilphead Medical Centre
- Argyll and Bute
- Closing date
- 20 Feb 2023
- Phone number
- General Practice, GP (salaried)
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Competitive income and Excellent Work-Life Balance
An exciting opportunity to achieve work-life balance and a more varied medical practice on the beautiful Argyll coast, 90 miles from Glasgow and 35 miles from Oban, Lochgilphead Medical Centre is the ideal location for a GP looking for the next challenge.
As a team of 7 GPs we look after 7900 patients across two sites in Lochgilphead and Inveraray, sharing a new hospital building with the inpatient ward and emergency department that we cover. With district nurses, AHPs, clinical pharmacists, social work and visiting specialists we provide maximal continuity of care in a uniquely well-integrated clinical team.
Considerable flexibility would be available regarding sessional commitment, partner vs salaried status, and degree of involvement with integrated care and OOH.
- Excellent income, Golden Hello of £10K
- Pre-pandemic telephone triage system, very rare home visits
- Vast majority of presentations dealt with the same day
- 15 min appointments
- Strong culture of ongoing education; weekly CPD meetings, regular undergrad placements, recently become a training practice
Informal enquiries/applications with CV to the Practice Manager, Donna Gibson by clicking the apply button.
Lochgilphead Medical Centre, PA31 8JZ.
For an informal discussion about this job please click 'Reveal Phone Number' and give us a call
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert