CLINICAL FELLOWSHIP IN MEDICAL LEADERSHIP
Fully funded executive master’s in medical leadership in London and Manchester
In our 7th year of this unique partnership between HCA Healthcare UK and The Bayes Business School, formally known as Cass, we are delighted to be offering 10 Fellows a fully funded Clinical Fellowship to commence on this sought after two year journey, starting September 2023.
The Executive Master’s in Medical Leadership (EMML) is a specialist degree grounded in Research. Offering advanced leadership training to Doctors, aspiring to transform healthcare systems and develop business innovations, efficiencies and improving patient outcomes through effective leadership.
Part Clinical – Part Study, and easy to fit around your work-life commitments, HCA UK has already progressed 56 Specialty Registrar Level Doctors in their career pathways.
This year we are looking for Registrars in Medical Oncology, Complex Medicine, Neuro Rehab, Haematology and Critical Care.
What you will obtain through this fellowship programme
- TWO YEARS CLINICAL EXPERIENCE IN CUTTING EDGE PRIVATE HEALTHCARE
- OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH SPECIALIST MEDICAL PROFESSORS
- MENTORSHIP FROM BUSINESS SENIOR MANAGERS AT HCA UK
- ANNUAL SALARY OF £70-75K, PLUS FULL FUNDING OF A MASTER’S DEGREE
- A MASTER’S DEGREE IN MEDICAL LEADERSHIP RECOGNISED BY FMLM STANDARDS
- 36 BESPOKE MEDICAL LECTURES, HOSPITAL ORIENTATED IN BUSINESS INNOVATION AND MEDICAL LEADERSHIP
Visit our careers site www.hcacareers.co.uk to apply now, or email, please click the Apply button for more information.