Cardiology - Principal House Officer or Registrar
- Mackay Hospital and Health Service
- Queensland (AU)
- Closing date
- 19 Feb 2023
- Hospital, International, Cardiology
- Contract Type
- Fixed Contract
- Full Time
Cardiology - Principal House Officer or Registrar – Mackay, Queensland
Department of Cardiac Services, Lifespan Medical & Critical Care Svs, Mackay Hospital and Health Service
Remuneration value up to $156,702.81 p.a. comprising salary between $4,540.00 p.f. - $5,236.00 p.f. (L4 - L9) employer superannuation contribution (up to 12.75%), annual leave loading (17.5%), professional development allowance, professional development leave 1.6 weeks p.a.
- Document relevant clinical information accurately, concisely and legibly in ieMR and ensure discharge summaries and other correspondence are completed with minimum delay.
- Conduct interviews, examinations and the identification of clinical problems including day to day review of patients.
- Arrange investigations, surgical treatment, medical treatment and discharge as directed by the assigned consultant.
- Provide assistance with procedures and outpatients clinics as directed by the assigned consultant.
- Provide support for junior and senior medical staff as required.
- Assist with case presentations at teaching meetings.
- Participate in clinical meetings undertaken within the appropriate clinical unit.
- Participate in after-hours shift roster.
- Participate in continual professional development and medical education.
- A rotation between General Medicine and Cardiology in a 6/6 month pattern if required would be negotiated.
Dr Michael Zhang, (07) 4885 7953
Job Ad Reference: MK466269
How to Apply:
Please click the Apply button.
Closing Date: 19th February 2023
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert