- Atherstone Surgery
- Atherstone, Warwickshire
- Closing date
- 13 Mar 2023
- General Practice, GP (principal / partner)
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are a forward thinking, well established 7 partner practice in a market town in rural North Warwickshire, within easy reach of Birmingham, Leicester and Coventry.
Due to the upcoming retirement of our senior partner, we are looking for a like-minded person to join us in continuing to provide high quality, patient centred care.
We offer a well managed work-load and a healthy work life balance with the support of our caring and dedicated clinical and admin team.
- GMS, CQC rated good, high QOF achiever
- List size 16,500
- Training practice
- Support to continue existing special interests or develop new interests
- Multi skilled and experienced clinical team including 3 ACPs, 4 practice nurses, 3 HCAs
- Active member of a thriving PCN and supportive Federation, with a range of ARRS roles
- Enhanced access provided by third party
- Low volume of home visits
- Purpose built, practice owned premises
- Dispensing practice
- Proactive IT users including Emis, accuRx and Primary Care IT
We welcome informal visits to learn more about our friendly and dynamic team and are happy to discuss full time or part time, salaried or partnership positions.
Further information, to request a practice profile or for an informal chat please contact
Karen Clarke, Practice Manager, The Atherstone Surgery,
1 Ratcliffe Road, Atherstone, Warwickshire, CV9 1EU.
To apply, please click the apply button.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert