Associate GP (3-7 Sessions a week)
- THE FRYENT WAY SURGERY
- Fryent, London (Greater)
- Closing date
- 20 Feb 2023
- Phone number
- General Practice, GP (salaried)
- Contract Type
- Part Time
An excellent opportunity to join a teaching practice close to Wembley Stadium.
We are looking for a caring, enthusiastic, motivated, quality & continuity of care driven and committed GP to join our team.
We are flexible in the number of sessions, salary and start date for the right candidate.
Fantastic location with excellent walks, shopping, food, schools and transport links. Excellent fully converted three floor premises with 10 consulting rooms and ample car parking on site.
We are a friendly, supportive and inclusive team of 5 GPs, 2 Pharmacists, 1 Nurse Practitioner, 1 Nurse, 3 HCA / Phlebotomists, 1 Physiotherapist, 2 Dietitians, 1 Social Prescriber and our excellent administrative team, looking after a diverse local population of 8000 patients.
We use EMIS, Docman 10, AccuRx, e-Consult, Ardens Templates, C the Signs, Coordinate my Care and X-On Telephony system.
- All GPs do 4 hour sessions with 3 hours clinical consultations and 1 hour clinical administration time.
- Clinical sessions – 15 patients with a mix of telephone and F2F appointments.
- On call duties on a daily rota basis.
- GPs do minimal Documents Coding and Actions, Pathology and Electronic repeat prescriptions as this is done centrally by our practice and network ancillary team.
- Community Rapid Response Team when needed. Maximum one home visit a day.
- We work closely with our PCN, K&WH Network and NWL CCG.
- As a training practice we encourage and support professional development, leadership, portfolio careers, specialist interests, teaching and learning within the practice.
Why work for us:
- High QOF & Enhanced Services Achievement.
- CQC rated Good.
- Weekly Practice Meetings (MDT, Practice, Clinical, Teaching).
- Standard BMA CONTRACT with 6 Weeks Annual Leave and 1 Week Study Leave Pro-Rata
- Negotiated Salary and EMPLOYER NI, NHS PENSION & MDU Cover pro-rata plus bonuses.
Visit our practice website at https://thefryentwaysurgery.nhs.uk or for further details please email our Practice Manager Asha, firstname.lastname@example.org or the click Apply button to submit an application. For an informal discussion about this job please click 'Reveal Phone Number' and give us a call.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert