Locum GP - Sabbatical Cover Spring 2023
- Pinhoe Surgery (Exeter)
- Exeter, Devon
- Closing date
- 31 Mar 2023
- General Practice, Locum GP
- Contract Type
- Fixed Contract
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity to join a thriving and friendly Partnership on a temporary basis for six weeks to cover the sabbatical leave of one of our GP Partners. We are a two-site dispensing Practice situated on the eastern edge of Exeter with 16,000 patients extending into East Devon. The cover required is for a locum GP from 3rd April – 12th May 2023. Ideally working six sessions per week, but we can be flexible and can work around annual leave as we anticipate that a job share will be required.
- 8 Partners, 3 Salaried GPs and one Retainer GP.
- 5 Practice Nurses, 3 HCAs/Phlebotomists.
- An expanding multi-professional community team including: one Occupational Therapist, two Clinical Pharmacists, First Contact Physiotherapists, a Paramedic Practitioner, a Dietitian, and access to Social Prescribers.
- Experienced Practice Management Team.
- Full complement of dispensary, reception and administrative staff who bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to the team.
- Training and teaching Practice – FY2s, ST1-4 and medical students Y1-5.
- Active member of the Outer Exeter PCN.
- EMIS Web Practice with Dragon speech recognition software for dictations.
- ‘Good’ CQC inspection in 2016, striving towards ‘outstanding’ in readiness of our next inspection.
For more information or chat, please email our Practice Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also see our newly re-developed website for more information about the Practice: https://www.pbmp.uk/
To apply, please click the apply button.
Apply for Locum GP - Sabbatical Cover Spring 2023
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert