General Practitioner - Partner or Salaried considered.
- Beacon Medical Group, Devon
- Plympton, Plymouth
- Closing date
- 31 Jan 2023
- General Practice, GP (principal / partner), GP (salaried)
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are a large, single practice PCN enabling us the ability to make best use of ARRS funding to reduce GP workload.
This provides a safe and resilient environment to work as a GP.
- As a large training practice we understand the need for time to consolidate and the transition from GP Registrar to Sessional GP / Partner.
- All GPs have an induction period to get to know the Practice whether joining as a salaried GP or GP Partner.
- All new GPs have a GP Mentor in the Practice.
- We have a large supportive team so you never feel alone.
- Majority of the time based on one site for continuity.
- We have Usual GP lists to encourage continuity –to give a smaller practice feel but the ability to work as scale.
- We have sites in Ivybridge and Plympton with a suburban population. (Role is Plympton Based). To aid GP workload we have in the practice:
- Designated Urgent Care Team of Paramedics and Nurse Practitioners to support Duty Team (similar to Fuller Report aims).
- On site Pharmacy Team to address medicines management and reduce GP Workload.
- Social Prescribers.
- First Contact Physiotherapists.
- MSK Clinics with GPwSI
- Well Woman Clinics.
As a Practice we are Tier 2 Sponsors and can sponsor applications from International Medical Graduate GPs.
For further information please contact. email@example.com
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert