ADD TO LIFE
THE WAY IT SHOULD BE
NW Ophthalmology Services based in Rochdale
Bring your ophthalmology knowledge and expertise to a more progressive and rewarding environment. One where, as part of a highly professional but friendly and compassionate team, you'll get to provide both NHS and private patients with the very highest standards of care.
About the role
In what is a tremendously diverse role, you'll be involved in everything from pre-operative assessments and performing ophthalmic procedures to post-operative care. You'll also have a key part to play in making sure the department runs smoothly in terms of administration, management and clinical governance.
Who we're looking for
Fully qualified, GMC-registered ophthalmologists, with:
- extensive training and experience in general ophthalmology
- specific expertise in one or more of the following: phacoemulsification; occuloplastics; glaucoma; wet AMD; medical retina; slit-lamp examination; gonioscopy; fundoscopy; tonometry; refraction.
- excellent communication and team-working skills
- an innovative approach and an eagerness to embrace new ways of working
What you can expect in return
- Extremely competitive rates of pay
- An extensive range of wellbeing and lifestyle benefits
- Flexible shifts that enable you to work around other commitments
- The support you need to grow in your role and continue your professional development
- Outstanding long-term career opportunities
About Practice Plus Group
From ear, nose and throat treatments, to foot and ankle surgery, here at Practice Plus Group, the secondary care we provide is second to none. The consistently high CQC ratings our hospitals and surgical centres receive bear testimony to that. And our success is all down to the care, skill and commitment shown by our teams across the UK.
Join us to work in partnership with the NHS, delivering scheduled treatments to private and NHS patients. It’s a chance to be part of an agile and innovative healthcare company that’s determined to help our partners introduce new ideas and new ways of working. And it’s an opportunity to pursue a rewarding career as a key member of a caring team.
Apply now: by clicking the Apply button.