Expression of Interest - Resident Medical Officer – Albany Health Campus – Great Southern Region, Western Australia
Job Reference: 11463
Job Summary: An exciting opportunity has arisen for Resident Medical Officers seeking a sea change to relocate to one of the most scenic and beautiful locations in country Western Australia.
Job Description & Summary:
WA Country Health Service (WACHS) is seeking Resident Medical Officers (RMOs) to join the team in Albany with opportunities for 6 or 12-month fixed term contracts with the possibility of extension(s).
Albany Health Campus is a very sought-after location for junior doctors due to the quality of training and education offered as well as the beautiful terrain and outdoor lifestyle on offer. Clinical rotations include disciplines such as Psychiatry, Orthopaedics, General Surgery, General Medicine, Medical Specialties, Geriatrics, Emergency Medicine, Paediatrics and Women’s Health with exposure to Anaesthetics within the Leave Relief component (subject to change). You will be an integral member of a small and close-knit team with hands-on opportunities to learn and upskill with supervision from top level specialists in their fields.
Benefits of Working in Albany:
- Attractive and competitive remuneration benefits
- Offers close and regular contact from quality Consultant Specialists who are very supportive
- Enjoy a broader scope of practice and true breadth of medicine across all specialties with opportunities to practice procedures you would not have access to in a metro setting
- Work with amazing mentors who are very passionate and inspiring
- Albany is a relatively new hospital with top of the range facilities and great educational support
- Work with a close-knit team where you’ll be guaranteed to form strong supportive friendships and be a part of the local community
- You will receive a lot of support including accommodation and relocation benefits
- Great work/life balance with limited commute and access to some of the most beautiful scenic sites in Western Australia
A scenic port city located approximately 400km south of Perth, Albany is perched on the Southern Ocean and faces Antarctica. There is plenty to explore during your downtime including breweries and wineries as well as outdoor activities such as sailing, fishing, surfing, cycling, swimming and bush-walking. Not to mention the spectacular walks and views found throughout the Porongorup Ranges and Stirling Range National Parks, where the iconic Bluff Knoll humbly resides.
To register your interest: please click the ‘apply’ button and submit your application through MedJobsWA with a copy of your CV and a statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria/Work Related Requirement listed in the Job Description Form.
Applications must be lodged online by 4pm (WST) Monday 30/01/2023
To apply, please click the Apply button.
Advert Contact: Paul Mark +61 8 9892 2657. Alternatively, please email email@example.com