A friendly and supportive training practice, well-organised and high-performing 3-partners and 1 Salaried GP PMS practice.
The Hoxton Surgery is an active member of Shoreditch Park & City PCN, and has been enabled to devise and develop services tailored to the needs of our patient community. We are patient focused and committed to delivering excellent care to our 9,023 patients.
- Minimum of 4 sessions required
- Paper light: EMIS Web, Lexacom, Accurx
- CQC inspections passed Practice rated *Good* by CQC in all areas
- Multi-skilled team including Practice Nurse, HCA, Clinical Pharmacists,
- Pharmacy Technician, First Contact Physio, Social Prescribers, Physician
- Associate, Nurse Associate. We also currently have FY2 doctors and final
- year Medical Students
- Enhanced services including Long Term Conditions, substance misuse,
- Women’s Health including sexual health, coils & implants.
- In-house additional services: specialist nurse-led diabetic clinic,
- respiratory and heart failure clinics
- Psychotherapy Counselling services, Consultant Psychiatrist clinic
- Support for professional development and additional areas of expertise
We welcome applications from experienced and newly qualified GPs.
For further details visit: www.hoxtonsurgery.nhs.uk or telephone: 020 7012 1541.
CV and covering letter to The Practice Manager, Khurram Shahzad by clicking the Apply button.
For an informal discussion about this job please click 'Reveal Phone Number' and give us a call
Informal visits are welcome