- Pendre Surgery
- Mold, Flintshire (Sir y Fflint)
- Closing date
- 14 Feb 2023
- General Practice, GP (principal / partner), GP (salaried)
- Contract Type
- Fixed Contract
- Part Time
GP Partner (Initial salaried position for 6-12 months) or Salaried 6 sessions per week
Competitive salary based on experience for salaried position. Profit-share for partnership
Due to a partner leaving to relocate, we are keen to develop our team further and take on an additional partner. We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic GP and are happy to wait for the right person.
Why should you want to join us?
We are a very happy, innovative team of GPs who work exceptionally well together and are supportive of each other. Some of what we offer includes:
- We are proud of our team ethos
- Supported by an excellent team of 27 who are all hard working, knowledgeable, approachable and who provide us with plenty of tea, coffee and friendly banter to keep us going throughout the day
- The practice is well established, well organised and we have a consistently high QAIF achievement
- We use eConsult, video consultations and Consultant Connect.
- We are a training practice and enjoy mentoring or training GPs and allied healthcare professionals.
- Team of 3 Advanced Nurse Practitioners, a Pharmacist, 2 Practice Nurses, Advanced Paramedic Practitioner and 2 Health Care Assistants
- Attached Audiologist, CPN, Occupational Therapist, Advanced Mental Health practitioner.
- A daily triage system manages urgent appointments and home visits
- Daily, informal lunchtime meetings to discuss and debrief
- Single site, purpose built, practice and we own the premises
- Fully computerised (Vision system) adapted to maximize efficiency
- Minor surgery and full family planning services
- Medical Defence membership paid by practice
- Applications from newly qualified GPs welcomed
The practice area
The practice is in Mold, an historic market town with several restaurants and cafes. Theatre Clwyd has a cinema and a playhouse with an excellent reputation. There are many lovely villages in the surrounding area, and although being in a semi rural setting we are close to Chester for shopping and entertainment. We also have easy access to Snowdonia and the beautiful Welsh coastline. There is excellent schooling in the area; we have one of the largest and most successful 6th forms in Wales. There is a wide variety of reasonably priced housing from modern spacious to charming and rustic. All in all we are convinced we have something for everyone in our area, whether it is walking, climbing, boating and fishing, visiting historical places, good food, good entertainment or a little retail therapy!
Please click the apply button for more information
To discuss further or to arrange an informal visit please contact either
Dr Stephen Cotton or Alison Davies on 01352 744381 or email Steve.Cotton@wales.nhs.uk or Alison.Davies23@wales.nhs.uk
Closing date: 14th February 2023
We reserve the right to appoint before this date if a suitable candidate is found
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert