Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
Integra Healthcare Ltd, a rapidly growing multi-specialty practice, part of the most comprehensive private healthcare group in the beautiful British Overseas Territory of the Cayman Islands in the Western Caribbean, is seeking an experienced Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, perhaps with a sub-specialty interest, to join our lovely team practicing healthcare truly as it should be. You’d be working alongside a highly professional, tertiary experienced group of colleagues that includes maternal fetal medicine and tertiary neonatal medicine, with access to advanced diagnostics, including the very latest in MRI and CT imaging. We are a practice that is truly loved by both staff and our patients.
It’s an opportunity to re-establish a sense of purpose in medicine by returning to delivering both care and a service that you are proud of, and that patients truly value and appreciate. For an experienced professional with the right capability, the work is as varied and interesting as the people themselves. If you have been thinking of a change that encompasses interesting work at a sensible pace, alongside far better work-life balance, a high standard of living and exceptional terms & conditions, then we invite you to discover a little more…
Crucial to us is finding the right team member, with the right attitude, so if the team around you is just as important to you, we think we might get on just fine. Whereas we have a degree of flexibility over professional credentials, there are a few things that are essential:
- 3+ years post-CCT experience (requirement for registration in Cayman Islands)
- Broad range of experience across obstetrics and gynaecology
- Loves practical, hands-on obstetric care
- Equally competent & comfortable in gynaecology too
- Ideally has a subspecialty interested e.g. gynae-oncology
- Values-driven, and aligned with ours (Excellence, Integrity, Commitment & Passion)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Location George Town, Grand Cayman
- Full Time
- Basic Salary is in the range of £180,000 to £240,000 GBP per annum (paid in Cayman Islands Dollars), without tax, along with significant additional earnings based on performance
To apply for this post, please click the Apply button.