- Purpose-built facilities and strong support staff
- Working hours Monday to Friday only – no evenings or weekends!
- An incredible coastal town in beautiful Margaret River
You will be working with a diverse team of 10 doctors in this well-established practice that provides a wide range of quality healthcare services for its patients. There are treatment rooms for skin cancer detection and procedures, immunisation programs, chronic disease management and acupuncture so your patients will experience a holistic, caring approach each time they visit. You will receive the support of a practice manager, experienced nurses and admin staff that are always willing to assist and ensure that your day runs smoothly.
Not only does the practice have purpose-built facilities, but you will also benefit from modern and comfortable surroundings with plenty of parking available for you and your patients’ convenience. Opening hours are from 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday and the centre is closed on weekends so you can enjoy free time to do the activities that you love or take a long stroll along the sandy beaches!
Margaret River is a popular tourist destination located around a three hours drive from Perth, Western Australia. Discover the shores of Geographe Bay, with an abundance of incredible things to do in one of Australia’s best-loved locations southwest of Perth. You will enjoy effortless coastal living offering affordable homes, great schools, facilities and dining options. Perfect if you like to be immersed in nature and value a great community spirit!
- DPA position available.
- Health Workforce Certificate and visa sponsorship available.
- RACGP PEP-Specialist Pathway eligible international candidates and GPs holding Specialist Registration with AHPRA are eligible for this role.