Salaried GP required at The Randolph Surgery
England’s leading provider of NHS primary care is looking for experienced or newly qualified GPs (including those awaiting CCT) to join us.
Our GPs, patients and practice teams benefit from innovative tech and workflow management processes. This approach improves patient access and hugely streamlines administrative tasks, freeing up GPs to focus on clinical work with the support of highly-trained multi-disciplinary teams.
With mentorship, support, in-house learning and development, and multiple leadership opportunities, our GPs are encouraged to reach their true potential. We can support with a Tier 2 visa if required, subject to approval by the GMC and GP Performers List
You could be working with...
- A strong network that is in place to support GP development, providing opportunities for leadership roles in teaching, digital, research, innovation and more.
- A wider MDT including pharmacists and physician associates with further support from a central digital clinical hub team.
- A unique document management system EZ Doc, world class GP data management solution, EZ Analytics, and our leading patient online consultation app ‘Dr. iQ’.
Our fantastic package includes:
- £11,000 per session for newly qualified GPs.
- Annual salary up to £118,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Full indemnity cover with NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave & one-week study leave pro rata.
- Low admin workload and home visiting rates.
- Clear progression pathways with multiple leadership opportunities.
- Support for SPIN fellowship applications Friendly, vibrant practice environment with twice weekly clinical meetings and an active social calendar.
- Portfolio diversification opportunities including developing clinical and training specialist interests.
- Full financial and practical support to become F2 supervisor/ GP Trainer with associated income benefits.
- Exceptional benefits package including private medical insurance.
- Regular consultant-led GP education sessions.
We are committed to the next generation of GPs who will receive unrivalled support to grow and develop successful careers within the organisation.