Barrington Medical Centre, Altrincham
SALARIED GP / PARTNER
Up to 8 Sessions per week
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR A PROACTIVE ROLE IN A STRONG PRACTICE
We are looking for someone who has excellent clinical and leadership skills to play an active role in our practice. As a high achieving and successful practice, Barrington Medical Centre is seeking an additional committed GP. The practice has a friendly and dynamic Partnership and offers professionally rewarding working conditions centred around a patient holistic ethos and valuing continuity of patient care. Supporting you in your role is an excellent clinical and administrative team and a highly effective management structure to provide excellent organisation.
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- Low visiting rate
- Personal lists encouraged improving continuity of care
- Support towards developing special interests
- Focus on peer support and shared learning
Working in the brand-new purpose-built Altrincham Health & Wellbeing Centre which boasts all new excellent facilities and underground allocated parking, our friendly team of 4 GP partners, 2 nurses, 1 HCA/phlebotomist, 2 GP clinical pharmacists and in-house physiotherapist provide high quality primary care to 7,000 patients, backed up by a supportive administrative and management team.
- Training Practice
- Actively involved in the South Trafford Primary Care Network
- implement new opportunities within this network
- Excellent QoF/Enhanced Service/Patient Satisfaction Achievement
- Rated GOOD across all areas by CQC – June 2022
- Special interests welcome
Start Date: ASAP – to be agreed.
To apply and for all enquires please contact: Gwyn Walker by clicking the Apply button.